You would never know how amazing Buttermilk Ranch Dressing could taste until you try the homemade version. Our recipe is very quick and easy and requires only a bit of chopping, a mason jar, and a little shake!
I keep this in my refrigerator for my salads, hot wings, as a dip for veggies, and to use in other recipes. What do you like to eat and serve ranch dressing with? Let me know in the comments!
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup organic full fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup paleo mayonaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 tablespoon fresh black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or mixing bowl
- Step 2 Seal tightly and shake to mix ingredients, or whisk briskly in a bowl
- Step 3 Refrigerate dressing until chilled and flavors have combined (approximately one hour)
- Step 4 Keep refrigerated and serve over salads or as a side for dipping