These Spicy Chicken Nuggets are a real keto treat! These have a little kick, and only 1.5 Carbs (per serving), and are great for a snack or served for dinner. Dip them in a little homemade buttermilk ranch and you’ll never need fast food again!
Nutritional information: 4 servings, 360 calories per serving, 11.5g fat, 1.5g carbohydrates, 61.5g protein
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- 32 ounces chicken breast tenders
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup pork rinds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon creole seasoning
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Step 2 If you don’t have chicken breasts already cut into strips, slice your chicken into bite-size strips or nuggets
- Step 3 In a food processor combine all of the spices and dry ingredients. Blend or pulse until mixture is finely ground and completely combined.
- Step 4 Assemble two bowls – one with the eggs (lightly beaten) and the other with they dry coating mixture
- Step 5 Line your baking sheet with foil or a silicone slipmat
- Step 6 Dip each chicken piece into egg mixture first, followed by the coating
- Step 7 Thoroughly coat each piece in the coating mixture and set evenly spaced on the baking sheet
- Step 8 When you’ve coated all of the chicken pieces bake for 20 minutes, until the nuggets are lightly browned and crispy.
- Step 9 Allow nuggets to cool slightly and serve